The CSP is excited to announce that six new investigators will be joining the center this fall!
Welcome and congratulations to
- Professor Boya Xiong, University of Minnesota, “Assessing environmental degradation of plastic: insights into microplastic formation” (http://www.cege.umn.edu/directory/faculty-directory/xiong.html)
- Professor Ian Tonks, University of Minnesota, “Incorporation of carbon dioxide into bioderived polymer scaffolds” (http://tonks.chem.
- Professor Jennifer Dunn, Northwestern University, “Quantitative framework for cost and sustainability evaluation of emerging sustainable polymers” (https://www.mccormick.northwestern.edu/research-faculty/directory/affiliated/Dunn-Jennifer.html)
- Professor Jessica Lamb, University of Minnesota, “New routes to carbon dioxide-based polyurethanes” (https://lamb.chem.umn.edu/)
- Professor Michelle Calabrese, University of Minnesota, “Sustainable rheological modifiers for personal care products” (https://calabrese.
- Professor Robert DiStasio, Cornell University, “Rational design of high-density polyethylene with targeted physical properties via statistical modeling of molecular weight distributions” (http://distasio.chem.cornell.edu/)
(Photos and names align clockwise.)